Michael Todd True Organic: Blue Green Algae Toner

Last topic I reviewed about Kaolin clay mask from Michael Todd. This topic I would like to review toner as I ever promise in a short review.
The Blue Green Algae Toner is contained in Acne or Oily Skin Regimen Set. This product is clear water but smell like green tea and lavender (the smell is good I like this smell). When I apply on my face, I feel a little bit burn and cooling especially in acne area. I always drop 2-3 drops on cotton pad and put it on my red spot.   After use for 2 weeks I notice that my pimples are clear and redness circle are reduced and disappear.

How to use?

-          After washing your face, drop toner 2-3drops on cotton pad then wipe over face and neck gently. Then follow with moisturizer and serum.
-          If you have red spot, drop toner on clean cotton pad and put on red spot then leave on 5-10 minutes. After 2-3 days, the pimple will dry and redness will be cleared. 

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Organic Kelp) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid, Lavendula Angustifolia (Certifed Organic) Hydrosol.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น