Michael Todd True Organic: Acne Or Oily Skin Regimen



Last 2 topics I talked about mask and toner from Michael Todd. Today I would like to review set of acne or oily skin regimen and priority of product usage. 
I decide to use this acne set because I want to control my acne and prevent acne come again. I think I don’t want to use Benzac and differin for long term just for short term to kill acne is OK, so I’m looking for daily product for my facial then I interest in Michael Todd and take decision to buy it.
When I opened parcel post I saw my product and thought that the size was very big and affordable.
 After I use about 3 months, I feel my skin is improving my face is smoother. This set I can use about 3 months that very cheap.

The acne set contain charcoal detox gel cleanser, Blue green algae toner, Antiox serum, Kaolin clay mask and Jojobar charcoal facial scrub.





Now I would like to talk about the sequence to use this product.

Step 1: Wash your face with charcoal detox gel cleanser, you just use only half bump is enough because this gel is very strength (my opinion). Gently massage on circular motion about 3-5 minutes then rinse off with warn water and follow with cold water to close the pore.

Step2: Drop amount toner onto cotton pad then gently wipe over your face and neck.

Step3: Apply 2-3 drops serum to face and neck.

Step4 (weekly): After clean your face, apply facial scrub, gently massage in circular motion for 5-10 minutes then rinse off.

Step5 (weekly): After scrub your face, apply mask on face and neck, leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse off. Follow with toner and serum for best result. You can mask 2-3 times per week.

Next topic I will review about how to wash your face to unclog your pore.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น