ZA True White Power Block UV Sunscreen


I have pore and oily skin, it’s very hard to find any sunscreen that suits me, I ever tried many sunscreens but some are clogged my pore cause acne. Until I found ZA True White Power Block UV Sunscreen, It’s the one of my best item to use everyday.  
This sunscreen could hold up the oil on my face very well. Acne doesn’t occur because it isn’t clogging my pores.

Texture is white creamy and quite thick consistency, but easy to blend on your skin. After I blend on my face, it doesn’t thick as you ware a white mask. I feel my face is brighter. It seems to use as make up base and help make up stay longer. This sunscreen leaves my face matte almost all day. I also recommend to my friend and she also loves it.

I see the ingredients behind the label, it’s very interesting, and you can see the Sun SPF for this product is quite high. There are SPF40 PA+++ which can protect your skin from UVB and UVA, also including Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide which make your skin brighter and Vitamin E which has many benefits for the skin. 


Overall of this product in my opinion is very good, by the way you should use some moisturizer to treat your skin and don’t lazy to washing make up cleanly. If you never use this product before you can ask BA for a tester or buy a small package to try first (I bought a small package from 7-11store in my country).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น