Benzac AC gel



Benzac AC gel is the product from Australia, in my acne’s experience it’s the one of the best item to rid off acne.

How do I know Benzac?

  I had a problem about Comedone because of make up and cosmetics. When I went to see Dermatologists, they recommended me to use Benzac together with their treatment. The result takes time about 3months that very satisfied me, even I don’t go to see Dermatologists. Now I still use Benzac and it’s my favorite item. I think it’s really work to kill pimple.You can find Benzac at drug store near your house, the price isn’t expensive (there are 2 strength available in drug store 2.5%and5%).

Ingredient active is Benzoyl peroxide that helps unblock pore and kill acne bacteria within 48 hours.

Benzac AC is available in 3 different strength gels (2.5%, 5%,10%) but in Thailand store have only 2.5%and 5% and only available from drug store and it’s important that you have to discuss with your pharmacist which strength of Benzac AC will best suit you. In my opinion 2.5% and 5% aren’t difference. 

How to use it?

1.Wash your face with a mild skin cleanser and water then gently pat skin dry.

2.Apply a thin film of Benzac AC Gel on your face except eye and mouth area, leaving on the skin for 10-15 minutes is enough because you will feel burn on your face. In first time usage, you should leave on your face about 5 minutes or as long as you can, then washing off with water then gently pats skin dry.

3.After washing your face doesn’t forget to apply moisturizer which won’t clog pores.
After 7 days, if there is no skin peeling or redness, you can apply Benzac AC Gel twice a day, morning and night but I think once a day is enough. The period that you will need to use Benzac AC Gel will depend on how quickly your condition improves.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น