Michael Todd True Organic: Kaolin Clay Mask

A few months ago I was interest in organic product for my skin. I discovered Michael Todd on my local website. Michael Todd is the products from USA, there are cleanser, toners, mask, and serum. My favorite item is facial mask and toners. (I will review later for toner)   
  
I ordered Michael Todd: Acne or Oily Skin Regimen Set from website when I received and saw the products, I thought the price was reasonable with size and quantity.

I search about other review and some side effects then I know that this product will push the chemical and comedone under my skin, this process I call “detoxify”.

The Kaolin Clay Mask is a detoxifying facial mask cooling and detoxifying treatment. It is truly organic mask, texture and color looks like clay also smelling like clay. When I apply on my face on first 5 minutes, I feel my face is a lit bit burn and itchy and cooling. It’s normal because I already searched the effect that is the process of detoxify. 

After 90 days I check my skin and see that my pore look smaller and my skin face is brighter and smoother. I think the price the size and quality is reasonable and affordable.
You can order the product on official website,which's worldwide shipping.

How To Use?

You should apply an even layer over face and neck after cleansing and avoid eye and lip area. Then leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off. After that, follow with toner and serum. May be used 2-3 times a week.    

 Ingredients ( it’s truly organic!)

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Bentonite Clay, Montmorillonite (Red) Clay, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Kaolin (White) Clay, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Polysorbate 80, Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Allantoin, Sulfur, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Phytate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น