Differin gel (adapalene)

Differin gel(Adapalene) is a retinoid that works under the skin to unclog pores, clear the acne and help prevent future breakouts.
I always use Differin gel together with Benzac 2.5%. In the evening I use Banzac before wash my face, after I wash my face and apply toner then apply Differin gel only on acne area and leave it overnight.
 
Differin Gel should be applied to the acne affected areas once a day and after washing, avoiding the eyes and lips area. Ensure that the affected areas are dry before application.
By the way, Differin Gel have some side effect during you use Differin gel, your skin will get dry and peeling. Therefore you should apply moisturizes or face serum on day time. Remember!! Differin gel should be use only once a day.
In first 6-8 weeks you will see there are more acne appears on your face that means Differin is pushing comedone under your skin. Therefore please be patient in this process for the best result in the future. This effect just occurs in short time and a few cases.
 Before use Differin gel please consult with dermatologist to assess your skin type especially sensitive skin.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Thanks for sharing such authentic information with us in which there is authentic information. I hope you will share more info regarding this.
    A Ret Gel | Differin Gel

    ตอบลบ
  2. I did not really believe it when I started using Differin, but it actually removed some of the spots on my face caused by exposure to the sun. My dermatologist was the one who recommended it and I had a pretty good result in a few weeks. I liked it so much that I made a text telling about the product on my site, but it is in Portuguese (my native language).

    ตอบลบ